Resources by John Savadjian
- Read about the Type of insurance and finance broker services
- Learn about the Requirements for insurance licensing in New Jersey
- Find out about the differences between insurance agents Captive Agent vs. Independent Insurance Agent
Insurance Related OrganizationsJohn is a member of several prestigious business organizations, he participates in industry meetings and events for NJ insurance division, nationwide insurance agencies and companies. Below is a partial list of organizations he belongs to:
- The ATHENIAN PRIVATE CLIENT GROUP - John Savadjian Strategic Partners
- Insurance Provider - John Savadjian Top Insurance Providers
- BBB ACCREDITED BUSINESS - John Savadjian Business Review
- FMJ Agency Alliance - member at the FMJ Agency Alliance
- Wallet Hub - Top financial advisors profile John Savadjian profile, top financial advisors
- Wealth Minder - Top investment advisors John Savadjian Financial Advisor
Links to John SavadjianCheck additional Financial Advisor Resources
Financial and Insurance - Articles and Public ResourcesYou've probably heard that after years of talking about it, the Department of Labor last week finally proposed rules requiring all financial advisers to act as a fiduciary -- essentially, avoid conflicts of interest and act in your best interest -- when giving people retirement advice. Previously, only registered investment advisers have had to meet a fiduciary standard... find more on CNN How can you find an honest financial adviser?
It’s a smart move to get life insurance if you have a spouse or other family members who depend on you and your income, especially if you don’t have a large savings account find more in the Time magazine life insurance how much you need
Insurance is vital protection, but who can figure out such a complex subject? Here’s a smart guide to finding what you need and how to get it. AdviceIQ Network member Barry Glassman, the founder and president of Glassman Wealth Services, in McLean, Va., explains the three types of coverage you need so you or your family don’t end up in the gutter if things go wrong... Read more in Forbes magazine How much insurance do you really need?
Investors have long accepted that the key to portfolio construction is to diversify across asset classes — stocks, bonds and perhaps alternative investments such as hedge funds or commodities — in order to ensure the overall portfolio will stay on course to deliver targeted long-term goals, despite various ups and downs among the portfolio holdings. find more on CNBC use factor investing to build a diversified portfolio